Nurturing Confident Learners
Mini Maestros offers fun, active and educational music classes for children, including babies, toddlers, and preschoolers, aged 6 months to 5 years of age.
An Australian music program for pre-school kids, Mini Maestros combines music and joyful discovery to encourage confident and happy learners.
Our music classes enhance children’s development while they are having fun. Singing, dancing, playing percussion instruments and musical games stimulate the children’s creativity and imagination.
Children participate in a carefully planned and sequential program. As well as introducing musical concepts such as beat, rhythm, dynamics, form and notation, our program develops the whole child by encouraging children’s speech development, listening skills, social skills and physical skills.
Music making is superfood for a child’s developing brain.
By stimulating whole brain development within a social context, Mini Maestros nurtures confident learners.
Mini Maestros is now offering all classes online.
Our online classes:
- are a happy, warm and engaging space that provide moments of joy and learning for you and your child.
- are designed for a parent or other carer and child to experience together, giving you valuable, focused bonding time.
- are not a TV show to sit passively in front of. They require active participation from both child and adult, and are specifically designed to give parents or other carers knowledge and confidence on how to extend and enjoy our activities beyond the class time.
- can be attended again and again with the replay link.
- continue to support your child’s development and your child will continue to achieve his or her learning milestones.
- can be attended in your pyjamas, and you can sing your heart out and dance like no-one is watching!
Want to try your first Mini Maestros online class for free? Sign up here.
Upon paying for classes every student receives our bonus Mini Maestros At Home Educational Activities e-Pack which contains:
- An insightful update on the scientific link between active musical engagement (at any level or age) and brain development
- Activities to do at home with your little ones to help support their learning and development (including music tracks)
- Some fun colouring and craft activities (including downloadable templates)
- The developmental steps observed in our classes so you know what to expect and can look out for your child’s progress
- Student stories
Our Customer App is a complimentary app for parents or carers with children enrolled in Mini Maestros classes. It contains useful links and information and facilitates interaction with the Mini Maestros community.
Join us and experience why so many parents and children love Mini Maestros!