Stories From Parents/Grandparents - Bobbie Carroll
When our first two little granddaughters were born eight days apart in 2010 I wanted to give them a very special gift which would last their entire lives. I thought Mini Maestros would offer them all the benefits that a love of music can provide.
As a gift to my daughters, I volunteered to accompany the babies on their musical journey, giving the girls a few hours each week of welcome break from the children. In no time at all, there were three more babies who have all become Mini Maestros. I continued to take each of them to Mini Maestros at Carlton North, Ringwood and Glen Waverley.
The year that I had five of them at Mini Maestros was a ripper of a year where I spent most of it in the car with a toddler in the backseat driving between Warrandyte where I live and the Mini Maestros centres at Carlton North, Ringwood and Glen Waverley, singing most of the Mini Maestros songs at the tops of our voices.
Slowly our precious little people are moving on to school and our last baby is now one year old, starting her Mini Maestros journey in a few weeks with Louise at Glen Waverley.
- New Friday venue in the heart of Malvern
- 2019 Enrolments - Another Year of Nurturing Confident Learners
- Saturday classes in Ascot Vale!
- Saturday classes in Croydon!
- Diving Deeper - Imagination. By Caroline Paterson
- Diving Deeper - Creativity by Kitty Skeen - Mini Maestros Bendigo Franchisee
- Interview with Dr Anita Collins – By Esther Bertram
- Onlooker Learners - By Emma Hart, Mini Maestros Head Of Teaching
- Meet The Team - Ally Hvalica
- Music and Intellectual Development - By Alison Cusack & Linda Repic
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 1 of 2 By Emma Hart - Head of Teaching
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 2 of 2 By Emma Hart - Head of Teaching
- Mini Maestros & The Gisborne Singers
- Diving Deeper - Physical Skills - By Taryn Wright
- Inter-generational music making is building healthy communities
- Writing Music Down - by 3MBS
- Diving Deeper - Social Skills by Kate Rice
- The Importance of Repetition
- Diving Deeper - Learning to listen by Robyn Stewardson
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Esther Bertram - Marketing and Franchise Development Manager
- Meet the Team - Jo Irwin
- Diving Deeper - Imagination and Music By Lisa Marcolin
- Speech Development - Stories from Parents by Annette L. Graham
- Why Have Concerts? - By Emma Hart, Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 1 of 2
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 2 of 2
- Meeting the Head Office Team - Maddy Kelly
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Bruce Fethers - Co-owner & Managing Director
- Diving Deeper - Dance - by Cathy Edgar
- The Senses - By Robyn Grose
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Jennifer Smith - Co-owner & Music Director
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Emma Hart - Head of Teaching
- The Power of Music in Expressing Children's Emotions by Chantelle Alvaro
- Play - By Kate Howard
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Stephanie Migliore
- Relationships - By Ally Hvalica
- Developmental Milestones - By MaryRose Harrison
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Monika Szilagyi
- JOY by Tiff Ikin
- Music Education
- Peekaboo Scarves by Emma Hart
- All Shapes of the World
- Music Forever
- Children of Tomorrow: Thoughts On Mindful Music Education in the Early Childhood Space
- Nurturing the Love of Music
- Music. Feel it all over.
- Mini Maestros - It's Not Just About The Children.
- Mid-term Magic
- The Creative Life
- 5 Simple Ways to Nurture Creativity in Our Children
- Discovering the Joy of Music
- Five Alternative Ways to Say "Well Done!"
- "Good morning Bumblebee"
- A Mini Maestros Moment
- The exchange between teacher and child
- The joy of being a new mum, and the importance of connection learning and play
- BABIES CLASSES - a very special and important time for you and your child.
- 5 Ways To Jam With Your Child At Home
- Was Your First Mini Maestros Class What You Expected?
- Moving to a Steady Beat and the Young Brain
- Learning an Instrument