BRAND NEW 9:20am 6-24 Months Class - Mondays at Kew East in Term 4
We are excited to announce that we are starting a new 6-24 months class at our Kew East venue in Term 4!
Is your baby transitioning, or have the already gone to one big sleep in the middle of the day?
This new class will introduce your young baby to music and develop the confidence of the primary caregiver to share a love of music, and provide your baby with a head start on their 2018 classes for 1-2 year olds
Songs and activities are introduced that can be integrated into daily routines at home. Lap plays and bouncing rhymes help babies physically experience a steady beat and change in pitch. Props and puppets are used to help to capture the babies’ attention. The classes focus on reinforcing the special bond between child and carer as they discover the magic of music together.
Starting Date: Monday 9th October
Address: St. Paul's Anglican Church - Coles Hall 17 Hale St, Kew East
Please contact email@example.com or 0403 867 180 for further enquiries or fill in an online request.
- Why Have Concerts? - By Emma Hart, Head of Teaching
- Term 4 - Our exciting concert term! What can we expect to see?
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 1 of 2
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 2 of 2
- Meeting the Head Office Team - Maddy Kelly
- NEW! Monday classes at Prahran!
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Bruce Fethers - Co-owner & Managing Director
- Diving Deeper - Dance - by Cathy Edgar
- The Senses - By Robyn Grose
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Jennifer Smith - Co-owner & Music Director
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Emma Hart - Head of Teaching
- The Power of Music in Expressing Children's Emotions by Chantelle Alvaro
- Play - By Kate Howard
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Stephanie Migliore
- Relationships - By Ally Hvalica
- Developmental Milestones - By MaryRose Harrison
- Stories From Parents/Grandparents - Bobbie Carroll
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Monika Szilagyi
- JOY by Tiff Ikin
- Music Education
- Peekaboo Scarves by Emma Hart
- All Shapes of the World
- Music Forever
- Children of Tomorrow: Thoughts On Mindful Music Education in the Early Childhood Space
- Nurturing the Love of Music
- Music. Feel it all over.
- Mini Maestros - It's Not Just About The Children.
- Mid-term Magic
- The Creative Life
- 5 Simple Ways to Nurture Creativity in Our Children
- Discovering the Joy of Music
- Five Alternative Ways to Say "Well Done!"
- "Good morning Bumblebee"
- A Mini Maestros Moment
- The exchange between teacher and child
- The joy of being a new mum, and the importance of connection learning and play
- BABIES CLASSES - a very special and important time for you and your child.
- 5 Ways To Jam With Your Child At Home
- Was Your First Mini Maestros Class What You Expected?
- Moving to a Steady Beat and the Young Brain
- Learning an Instrument