Meeting The Head Office Team - Esther Bertram - Marketing and Franchise Development Manager
Esther Bertram is Mini Maestros’ Marketing and Franchise Development Manager. Esther’s creativity and energy are evident in Mini Maestros’ online presence and promotional videos. She creates strong relationships with prospective and current franchisees, and firmly believes in each individual’s boundless potential. At Head Office, Esther’s positivity and drive are infectious. She often runs mini workouts for the team to energise them in the late afternoon, and inspires her colleagues to create ways to make personal dreams their reality.
We interviewed Esther about superpowers, life advice and deserted islands.
Question 1: Assuming you already have food and water, what 3 things would you take to a deserted island?
A solar-powered laptop with internet connection, (not for Netflix, it’s so I can arrange my rescue) my really comfy bed (with a sturdy roof and walls that pop out with the press of a button) and a builders tool kit, including lots of nails, so I can start building myself a house.
Question 2: Who is your favorite band/musician at the moment?
Well I may be biased, but I’ve always loved electronic music, particularly drum and bass, and I always really appreciated watching and listening to master musicians who have outstanding skills and abilities. So my favorite music at the moment is my partner Gary’s new project FutureTense because they combine both of these elements. It’s fast electronic music that is usually only ever made by a computer, but they play purely with real instruments. Leave it to the German to be able to play drums like a machine! #number1groupie
Question 3: What superpower would you like to have and why?
The ability to give superpowers to others, so we can really change the world for the better as a team, and what a party we could have!
Question 4: What are 3 pieces of advice you would give to a child as they embark on their life’s journey?
1. Love, nurture and be honest with yourself, your loved ones, animals, strangers and the Earth
2. Follow Your Joy
3. The world is a mirrorball. Shine bright and the light of your soul will always reflect back to you.
Question 5: What’s the best thing about working for Mini Maestros and being part of the Head Office team?
Being part of a company that is actively impacting so many children and families in such a positive way, and working alongside big-hearted kind people who are also doing their best to change the world for the better.
- Term 3 classes - New enrolments are welcome at any time.
- Diving Deeper - Music and Vocabulary By Kitty Skeen - Mini Maestros Bendigo.
- Saturday classes in Burwood
- Diving Deeper - Lullaby and good night - hopefully... By Judy O'Neill
- Kodály, Orff, Dalcroze and Suzuki - By Jo Irwin - Mini Maestros Sunbury and Macedon Ranges Franchisee
- New Mini Maestros Customer App
- Diving Deeper - Connection by Maddy Kelly - Mini Maestros' Training & Development Manager
- Diving Deeper - Imagination. By Caroline Paterson
- Diving Deeper - Creativity by Kitty Skeen - Mini Maestros Bendigo Franchisee
- Interview with Dr Anita Collins – By Esther Bertram
- Onlooker Learners - By Emma Hart, Former Mini Maestros Head Of Teaching
- Meet The Team - Ally Hvalica
- Music and Intellectual Development - By Alison Cusack & Linda Repic
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 1 of 2 By Emma Hart - Former Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 2 of 2 By Emma Hart - Former Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - Physical Skills - By Taryn Wright
- Inter-generational music making is building healthy communities
- Writing Music Down - by 3MBS
- Diving Deeper - Social Skills by Kate Rice
- The Importance of Repetition
- Diving Deeper - Learning to listen by Robyn Stewardson
- Meet the Team - Jo Irwin
- Diving Deeper - Imagination and Music By Lisa Marcolin
- Speech Development - Stories from Parents by Annette L. Graham
- Why Have Concerts? - By Emma Hart, Fomer Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 1 of 2
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 2 of 2
- Meeting the Head Office Team - Maddy Kelly
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Bruce Fethers - Co-owner & Managing Director
- Diving Deeper - Dance - by Cathy Edgar
- The Senses - By Robyn Grose
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Jennifer Smith - Co-owner & Music Director
- The Power of Music in Expressing Children's Emotions by Chantelle Alvaro
- Play - By Kate Howard
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Stephanie Migliore
- Relationships - By Ally Hvalica
- Developmental Milestones - By MaryRose Harrison
- Stories From Parents/Grandparents - Bobbie Carroll
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Monika Szilagyi
- JOY by Tiff Ikin
- Music Education
- Peekaboo Scarves by Emma Hart, Former Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- All Shapes of the World
- Music Forever
- Children of Tomorrow: Thoughts On Mindful Music Education in the Early Childhood Space
- Nurturing the Love of Music
- Music. Feel it all over.
- Mini Maestros - It's Not Just About The Children.
- Mid-term Magic
- The Creative Life
- 5 Simple Ways to Nurture Creativity in Our Children
- Discovering the Joy of Music
- Five Alternative Ways to Say "Well Done!"
- "Good morning Bumblebee"
- A Mini Maestros Moment
- The exchange between teacher and child
- The joy of being a new mum, and the importance of connection learning and play
- BABIES CLASSES - a very special and important time for you and your child.
- 5 Ways To Jam With Your Child At Home
- Was Your First Mini Maestros Class What You Expected?
- Moving to a Steady Beat and the Young Brain
- Learning an Instrument