New Mini Maestros Customer App
We are so excited our customer App is ready.
The Mini Maestros Customer App is a complimentary app for parents with children enrolled in Mini Maestros classes in Australia.
The app includes useful links and information such as the following;
• Information about the brain and what to expect in class term-by-term
• Videos and Songs
• Events and list of free come and try demonstration sessions
• Share feature; where customers can directly share a photo, video or text with Mini Maestros to share on social or the newsletter
• The Mini Maestros Newsletter
• Access to our instruments store
• Access to the Mini Maestros T-shirt Shop
• At Home Activities (the password for this section will be provided in the next class payment receipt you receive from Mini Maestros)
• Staff and Company Information
• Social links & contact
Please watch this video to see what it's all about.
In celebration of our new customer app we are running a really fun competition with amazing prize! A $250 Ticketek gift voucher! Valid for 3 years.
To enter, all you need to do is the following.
1. Download the Mini Maestros customer app on the Google Play (http://bit.ly/MMAppGoogle) or Apple Store (http://bit.ly/MMAppApple)
2. Open the app and sign up to the app. (Fast and easy with Facebook or create a username and password with email.)
3. Share a music related photo or video with us through the app. To do this, navigate to the "Share" tab and share with us either an old photo or video stored on your phone, or brand-new on the spot photo or video of your little one playing music.
4. Submit your photo or video through the app by April 7th.
The winning entry will be selected on April 14th by a majority vote of a judging panel of Mini Maestros Head Office staff. The judges will be looking for the best example of making music at home inspired by an activity undertaken in a Mini Maestros class.
The winner will be notified by email and winner's name will be published in the Beginning of Term 2 Mini Maestros Heart.Beat. Newsletter.
If you want to get your little one dressed for the occasion, we also have a new Mini Maestros T-shirt shop accessible through the app with cute Mini Maestros clothing. Alternatively, you could have your child dress as a Bumblebee with things you find around the house. Please note, dress up is just optional and not necessary to be eligible to enter.
- Kodály, Orff, Dalcroze and Suzuki - By Jo Irwin - Mini Maestros Sunbury and Macedon Ranges Franchisee
- Diving Deeper - Connection by Maddy Kelly - Mini Maestros' Training & Development Manager
- Diving Deeper - Imagination. By Caroline Paterson
- Diving Deeper - Creativity by Kitty Skeen - Mini Maestros Bendigo Franchisee
- Interview with Dr Anita Collins – By Esther Bertram
- Onlooker Learners - By Emma Hart, Mini Maestros Head Of Teaching
- Meet The Team - Ally Hvalica
- Music and Intellectual Development - By Alison Cusack & Linda Repic
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 1 of 2 By Emma Hart - Head of Teaching
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 2 of 2 By Emma Hart - Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - Physical Skills - By Taryn Wright
- Inter-generational music making is building healthy communities
- Writing Music Down - by 3MBS
- Diving Deeper - Social Skills by Kate Rice
- The Importance of Repetition
- Diving Deeper - Learning to listen by Robyn Stewardson
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Esther Bertram - Marketing and Franchise Development Manager
- Meet the Team - Jo Irwin
- Diving Deeper - Imagination and Music By Lisa Marcolin
- Speech Development - Stories from Parents by Annette L. Graham
- Why Have Concerts? - By Emma Hart, Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 1 of 2
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 2 of 2
- Meeting the Head Office Team - Maddy Kelly
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Bruce Fethers - Co-owner & Managing Director
- Diving Deeper - Dance - by Cathy Edgar
- The Senses - By Robyn Grose
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Jennifer Smith - Co-owner & Music Director
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Emma Hart - Head of Teaching
- The Power of Music in Expressing Children's Emotions by Chantelle Alvaro
- Play - By Kate Howard
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Stephanie Migliore
- Relationships - By Ally Hvalica
- Developmental Milestones - By MaryRose Harrison
- Stories From Parents/Grandparents - Bobbie Carroll
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Monika Szilagyi
- JOY by Tiff Ikin
- Music Education
- Peekaboo Scarves by Emma Hart
- All Shapes of the World
- Music Forever
- Children of Tomorrow: Thoughts On Mindful Music Education in the Early Childhood Space
- Nurturing the Love of Music
- Music. Feel it all over.
- Mini Maestros - It's Not Just About The Children.
- Mid-term Magic
- The Creative Life
- 5 Simple Ways to Nurture Creativity in Our Children
- Discovering the Joy of Music
- Five Alternative Ways to Say "Well Done!"
- "Good morning Bumblebee"
- A Mini Maestros Moment
- The exchange between teacher and child
- The joy of being a new mum, and the importance of connection learning and play
- BABIES CLASSES - a very special and important time for you and your child.
- 5 Ways To Jam With Your Child At Home
- Was Your First Mini Maestros Class What You Expected?
- Moving to a Steady Beat and the Young Brain
- Learning an Instrument