Established Franchise for Sale in Melbourne's South-Eastern Growth Corridor
Owning a Mini Maestros Franchise is a great opportunity for individuals to run their own small business in their local area using tried and true methods and materials, and leveraging off one of the best names in early childhood music education.
Mini Maestros has never been more popular. As we grow we are seeing more and more families recognising the importance of introducing their young ones to music through our fun and educational music program for pre-school children.
The opportunity currently exists to purchase a well-established franchise in Melbourne's South-Eastern growth corridor.
If you enjoy sharing music, engaging children and want to pursue your own business venture, purchasing an existing franchise will allow you to walk right into a well-established business with an immediate income stream and great potential.
To find out more please use our Contact Us page.
- Why Have Concerts? - By Emma Hart, Head of Teaching
- Term 4 - Our exciting concert term! What can we expect to see?
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 1 of 2
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 2 of 2
- Meeting the Head Office Team - Maddy Kelly
- BRAND NEW 9:20am 6-24 Months Class - Mondays at Kew East in Term 4
- NEW! Monday classes at Prahran!
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Bruce Fethers - Co-owner & Managing Director
- Diving Deeper - Dance - by Cathy Edgar
- The Senses - By Robyn Grose
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Jennifer Smith - Co-owner & Music Director
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Emma Hart - Head of Teaching
- The Power of Music in Expressing Children's Emotions by Chantelle Alvaro
- Play - By Kate Howard
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Stephanie Migliore
- Relationships - By Ally Hvalica
- Developmental Milestones - By MaryRose Harrison
- Stories From Parents/Grandparents - Bobbie Carroll
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Monika Szilagyi
- JOY by Tiff Ikin
- Music Education
- Peekaboo Scarves by Emma Hart
- All Shapes of the World
- Music Forever
- Children of Tomorrow: Thoughts On Mindful Music Education in the Early Childhood Space
- Nurturing the Love of Music
- Music. Feel it all over.
- Mini Maestros - It's Not Just About The Children.
- Mid-term Magic
- The Creative Life
- 5 Simple Ways to Nurture Creativity in Our Children
- Discovering the Joy of Music
- Five Alternative Ways to Say "Well Done!"
- "Good morning Bumblebee"
- A Mini Maestros Moment
- The exchange between teacher and child
- The joy of being a new mum, and the importance of connection learning and play
- BABIES CLASSES - a very special and important time for you and your child.
- 5 Ways To Jam With Your Child At Home
- Was Your First Mini Maestros Class What You Expected?
- Moving to a Steady Beat and the Young Brain
- Learning an Instrument