In accordance with the latest Government health warnings and requirements, Mini Maestros in-person classes have been suspended. Our final lesson for Term 1 was made available as online and our customers loved it!
We will not run in-person classes until it is safe to do so. Until then we will offer our weekly classes online. The way it works is that you book into a normal class with a local teacher, and we will send you an online class for each week of the term. The online classes are presented by Jennifer Smith, our Music Director and Maddy Kelly, our Head of Teaching. When it is safe to resume in person classes, and if you are in a location offering in-person classes, you can choose to return to an in-person class with your local teacher (subject to paying any difference in fees between our online classes and in-person classes) as well as continuing to receive the online classes.
If you are an existing customer, to re-enrol for Term 2 please contact your local teacher or respond to the invitation to re-enrol that has been emailed to you.
If you are a new customer, locate your nearest class using the Find a Class page and through this website either book in directly or send an enquiry so that we can contact you back.
If you live in Australia or overseas where we have no local classes use your links on the Find a Class page to enrol.
While we will miss the wonderful social connection of our in-person classes, there will be many benefits in our online classes. Here are just 7:
- Our online classes are a happy, warm and engaging space that provide moments of joy and learning for you and your child.
- They are designed for a parent or other carer and child to experience together, giving you valuable, focused bonding time.
- Our online classes are not a TV show to sit passively in front of. They require active participation from both child and adult, and are specifically designed to give parents or other carers knowledge and confidence on how to extend and enjoy our activities beyond the class time.
- Unlike a regular class, you can attend your weekly class again and again with the replay link.
- Your objectives for enrolling in Mini Maestros in the first place continue to be satisfied. You will continue to support your child’s development and your child will continue to achieve his or her learning milestones. When we resume in-person classes your child will be able to jump right back in with no catch-up required.
- The bulk of the revenue generated from the online classes goes directly to our family of Mini Maestros franchisees and will assist them to survive while we wait to return to in-person classes. A much smaller amount goes towards to the cost of Mini Maestros Head Office providing the online service for you. Without enough people taking up this online solution, Mini Maestros as a whole may not survive these challenging times. We have to survive so that we will continue to nurture confident young learners and can re-employ all our teachers as soon as possible.
- You can do your classes in your pyjamas, sing your heart out and dance like no-one is watching!
Please support your child’s ongoing development and Mini Maestros by enrolling in Term 2.
Read our FAQ regarding the online lessons.
Want to try your first Mini Maestros online class for free? Sign up here.