Online Courses Information
Mini Maestros Online Courses offer you and your young child a wealth of opportunities for learning, discovery, development and fun together.
Each week’s activities are specifically chosen and practised to teach you how to nurture aspects of your child’s development, such as language acquisition, speech development, auditory processing, motor skills, focusing and steady beat.
You will both experiment with percussion instruments and practise playing with the music in stop and start activities. Dances and action songs performed together will reinforce a sense of steady beat and will expose the children to a variety of musical styles. Lap plays, rhymes and puppet activities will develop children’s language, listening and focusing skills, and provide valuable opportunities for bonding and fun together.
You are your child’s best educator and your voice is your child’s favourite voice in the world! Our Online Courses will teach you how to confidently and actively engage with your young toddler through singing and speech, instrument playing, and dance and movement to nurture their learning in these vitally important early years.
Our Online Courses include access to online learning materials to help you make the class activities part of daily life for you and your child.
Here are just 5 benefits of our Online Courses:
- They create a happy, warm and engaging space that provide moments of joy and learning for you and your child.
- They are designed for a parent or other carer and child to experience together, giving you valuable, focused bonding time.
- Our online courses are not a TV show to sit passively in front of. They require active participation from both child and adult, and are specifically designed to give parents or other carers knowledge and confidence on how to extend and enjoy our activities beyond the lesson time.
- Unlike a regular class, you can attend each weekly online lesson again and again.
- Our Online Courses allow you to continue to support your child’s development and your child will continue to achieve his or her learning milestones.
Want to purchase an Online Course? Purchase one here.