Meet The Team - Ally Hvalica
Ally has just joined the Head Office team as our new Enrolments Registrar. Ally was the Preston, Ivanhoe and Northcote franchisee for just over 5 years. Due to her commitment, passion and talent, Ally grew her franchise into one of the biggest we have, all while also raising her 3 little children.
Ally is originally from is it Slovenia and has been living in Australia for 12 years. She is such a bright and cheerful person to be around and it's wonderful to now have her as part of the Head Office team.
We interviewed Ally about super powers, life advice and deserted islands.
Question 1: Assuming you already have food and water, what 3 things would you take to a deserted island?
It would have to be a great book, matches for the fire and a photo of my family.
Question 2: Who is your favourite band/musician at the moment?
I am still very much a heavy metal girl, and my all time favourites are Iron Maiden and Metallica.
Question 3: What superpower would you like to have and why?
I really didn’t know this one so I asked my 8 year old son what he thinks would suit me and he says if I could have a superpower of flying I could see his favourite bird of prey up close - Wedge tail eagle. He is really into his birds right now ;)
Question 4: What are 3 pieces of advice you would give to a child as they embark on their life’s journey?
Work hard and play hard.
Always strive to do and be better. I love this quote from The Greatest Showman, “Comfortable is the enemy of progress”. So true!
Be kind. Kindness goes a very long way.
Question 5: What’s the best thing about working for Mini Maestros and being part of the Head Office team?
Mini Maestros has been part of our lives for 9 years now, in one way or the other. It doesn’t matter where I’ve been before or what I did, it is the people who work here that always bring the best out in me, be it teachers, franchisees, the Head Office team, it's just such a great family-friendly environment.
I used to come to Head Office as a franchisee, to collect the stock, for meetings and workshops, and every single time I walked into the office there were smiling faces everywhere. The staff is so welcoming that you just want to stay and chat and catch up with everyone! Now I am part of the staff and it is great to work with people you already know and they know you!
- Term 3 classes - New enrolments are welcome at any time.
- Diving Deeper - Music and Vocabulary By Kitty Skeen - Mini Maestros Bendigo.
- Saturday classes in Burwood
- Diving Deeper - Lullaby and good night - hopefully... By Judy O'Neill
- Kodály, Orff, Dalcroze and Suzuki - By Jo Irwin - Mini Maestros Sunbury and Macedon Ranges Franchisee
- New Mini Maestros Customer App
- Diving Deeper - Connection by Maddy Kelly - Mini Maestros' Training & Development Manager
- Diving Deeper - Imagination. By Caroline Paterson
- Diving Deeper - Creativity by Kitty Skeen - Mini Maestros Bendigo Franchisee
- Interview with Dr Anita Collins – By Esther Bertram
- Onlooker Learners - By Emma Hart, Former Mini Maestros Head Of Teaching
- Music and Intellectual Development - By Alison Cusack & Linda Repic
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 1 of 2 By Emma Hart - Former Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 2 of 2 By Emma Hart - Former Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - Physical Skills - By Taryn Wright
- Inter-generational music making is building healthy communities
- Writing Music Down - by 3MBS
- Diving Deeper - Social Skills by Kate Rice
- The Importance of Repetition
- Diving Deeper - Learning to listen by Robyn Stewardson
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Esther Bertram - Marketing and Franchise Development Manager
- Meet the Team - Jo Irwin
- Diving Deeper - Imagination and Music By Lisa Marcolin
- Speech Development - Stories from Parents by Annette L. Graham
- Why Have Concerts? - By Emma Hart, Fomer Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 1 of 2
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen Part 2 of 2
- Meeting the Head Office Team - Maddy Kelly
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Bruce Fethers - Co-owner & Managing Director
- Diving Deeper - Dance - by Cathy Edgar
- The Senses - By Robyn Grose
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Jennifer Smith - Co-owner & Music Director
- The Power of Music in Expressing Children's Emotions by Chantelle Alvaro
- Play - By Kate Howard
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Stephanie Migliore
- Relationships - By Ally Hvalica
- Developmental Milestones - By MaryRose Harrison
- Stories From Parents/Grandparents - Bobbie Carroll
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Monika Szilagyi
- JOY by Tiff Ikin
- Music Education
- Peekaboo Scarves by Emma Hart, Former Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- All Shapes of the World
- Music Forever
- Children of Tomorrow: Thoughts On Mindful Music Education in the Early Childhood Space
- Nurturing the Love of Music
- Music. Feel it all over.
- Mini Maestros - It's Not Just About The Children.
- Mid-term Magic
- The Creative Life
- 5 Simple Ways to Nurture Creativity in Our Children
- Discovering the Joy of Music
- Five Alternative Ways to Say "Well Done!"
- "Good morning Bumblebee"
- A Mini Maestros Moment
- The exchange between teacher and child
- The joy of being a new mum, and the importance of connection learning and play
- BABIES CLASSES - a very special and important time for you and your child.
- 5 Ways To Jam With Your Child At Home
- Was Your First Mini Maestros Class What You Expected?
- Moving to a Steady Beat and the Young Brain
- Learning an Instrument