Some data is collected about visitors to our website, including:
- Standard device identity details, as is normal and necessary when a user interacts with a website and server;
- ClickStream data on the nature of a user’s visit to the site, including server address, user’s upper domain category (eg: .com, .org, .au, .it, jp, etc), date and time of the visit, the path taken to the Mini Maestros site (eg: through a search engine or link at another site), and pages accessed, route taken through the site, searches performed, and documents downloaded; and
- Data collected by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Google anonymously tracks how our visitors interact with our website, including where they came from and what pages they looked at, for the purposes of providing reports on website activity and useability.
Any information collected from our website is used solely by authorised Mini Maestros staff for the purposes of:
- Analysing the effectiveness of the website to improve its usefulness and service; or
- Processing an enquiry, enrolment or purchase by a user.
Mini Maestros will only record your e-mail address and other personal information if you knowingly and voluntarily supply it to us by sending an enquiry or message, completing and submitting a form or supplying the information in a telephone call.
When a website user, prospective customer or customer provides information of a personal nature, Mini Maestros:
- Will not disclose it externally without the knowledge and consent of the supplying party (other than to Mini Maestros’ contractors in the course of those contractors performing services for Mini Maestros);
- Does not collect any unnecessary information;
- Uses the information collected only for the purposes of providing or offering to provide the services normally provided by Mini Maestros namely pre-school music education services;
- Will store the information as securely as reasonably possible and does not allow access to this information by external parties other than its contractors unless required by law (for example, if the information becomes subject to a warrant or subpoena); and
- Allows the user, prospective customer, customer or former customer to opt out of receiving emails from Mini Maestros. Note that customers who opt out of receiving emails from Mini Maestros will not receive any enrolment information or product downloads that are emailed by Mini Maestros to its customers.
- Will delete all information relating to a customer on request by the customer emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example, Mini Maestros:
- Will not disclose one customer’s email address or phone number to another; and
- Will not allow any external party to send their marketing information to Mini Maestros customers.
- Will email and text information regarding our program, enrolments and re-enrolments to customers;
- Via its regular emailed newsletter, will notify customers and other newsletter subscribers about special offers from a third party that it believes are of relevance and value to Mini Maestros customers;
- From time to time may notify by email a particular group of customers about a special offer from a third party when Mini Maestros believes that offer has direct relevance to that particular group because they are customers of Mini Maestros; and
- Will email information regarding preschool music education and Mini Maestros classes to prospective customers who have registered on our website to receive such information.
When persons use any social media site or page badged Mini Maestros, they are using an external site and are therefore bound by the privacy principles of that site. Mini Maestros does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any views expressed by third parties using those sites or pages nor is it responsible for the use a social media site may make of any subscriber’s post for marketing, linking or any other purposes.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
More information regarding your privacy rights as a consumer can be found at The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner website.
Last updated: 4 September 2018