Site privacy information
Mini Maestros takes the issue of privacy very seriously, including user interactions with its website. Some data is collected about visitors, including:
- Standard machine identity details, as is normal and necessary when a user interacts with a website and server; and
- ClickStream data on the nature of a user’s visit to the site, including server address, user’s upper domain category (eg: .com, .org, .au, .it, jp, etc), date and time of the visit, the path taken to the Mini Maestros site (eg: through a search engine or link at another site), and pages accessed, route taken through the site, searches performed, and documents down-loaded.
When a user provides information of a personal nature, Mini Maestros:
- Does not collect any unnecessary information, nor distribute the information externally without the user’s knowledge or consent, nor collect any information without the user’s knowledge or consent
- Attempts to store information as securely as possible and does not allow access to this information by external parties unless required by law (for example, if the information becomes subject to a warrant or subpoena).
Any information collected is used solely by authorised Mini Maestros staff for the purposes of:
- Analysing the effectiveness of the website to improve its usefulness and service;
- Processing a request or feedback by a user.
More information regarding your privacy rights as a consumer can be found at The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner website.