Teaching Mini Maestros
We offer great training and personal development, all program materials and full support to get you started on your musical teaching career. All you have to do is enjoy singing and dancing and having fun with young children.
Mini Maestros teachers generally work between 9am and 1pm. Afternoon teaching is also sometimes available. Teachers are paid competitive hourly rates.
Our teachers sing, dance and have fun with the children, while managing the group so that it is safe for everyone. Our teachers are provided with the program, a plan for each class, lesson music tracks and equipment.
Mini Maestros conducts comprehensive training courses for its teachers. Training covers the Mini Maestros philosophy and teaching methodology, each term’s program and class administration. Teachers are supplied with all necessary equipment to conduct our classes.
Requirements For Teachers
We prefer our teachers to have some kind of qualification in early childhood studies and/or a music degree. However, we are happy to consider all applications. We are looking for people who:
- Have good communication skills
- Have at least fundamental musical skills
- Have a good singing voice
- Have the ability to engage and teach young children
- Find pleasure in working with young children
- Are able to relate confidently to other adults
- Have a bright, outgoing personality
- Enjoy entertaining others
- Will take a disciplined approach to class administration
- Are willing to work within the guidelines of the Mini Maestros systems
- Have a current Working with children Check or are willing to apply
- Can play and own their own guitar or ukulele (or be willing to learn – we can teach you)
- Have a car and current licence
Current Teaching Opportunities
Sorry. We don't have any specific employee teacher vacancies at present.
If you would like to register with us to be considered for future employment opportunities, please post your CV and relevant details including location, to the Mini Maestros Head of Teaching, 21 Bridge Street, Bulleen, Victoria 3105. Please note that we will not necessarily respond to any CV received.
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please also consider commencing your own Mini Maestros franchise.