Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Monika Szilagyi
In this new section of the newsletter we will be introducing members of the Mini Maestros Head Office team, so you can get to know the people who keep the hub of the Mini Maestros wheel turning.
This month say hello to Monika Szilagyi – The Mini Maestros Office and Accounts Manager.
In her role, Monika works closely with the Managing Director, Bruce Fethers, and is responsible for many areas related to financial reporting. She is also indispensable to all Mini Maestros franchisees and keeps everyone (including customers) happy with stock and equipment. Monika is amazing with systems and organisation. She has also been instrumental in the creation of our incredible intranet system. She is a pleasure to work with and has a very strong work ethic. In addition to this, Monika is extremely caring and loyal. These qualities make her an important and valued part of the team. She is definitely the ‘Mum’ at Head Office who brings a personal touch. Monika is also hugely creative, very talented with photography and design. So much so, she runs a wedding and portrait photography business in addition to her full-time Mini Maestros role.
We interviewed Monika about superpowers, life advice and deserted islands. Check out her answers below…
Question 1: Assuming you already have food and water, what 3 things would you take to a deserted island?
1. A solar powered radio to provide music, because it makes me feel so good!
2. Photos of family & friends so I can manifest good things to come to all.
3. Sudoku puzzles – To keep my brain active.
Question 2: Who is your favourite band/musician at the moment?
Question 3: What superpower would you like to have and why?
The ability to fly. The freedom to fly would bring butterflies to my stomach…. Similar to my skydiving experience.
Question 4: What are 3 pieces of advice you would give to a child as they embark on their life’s journey?
1. You are enough - You do not have to prove more to anyone else. Respect your soul and your mind will listen.
2. Be open – To new experiences, feelings and emotions
3. Love – With every inch of your heart.
Question 5: What’s the best thing about working for Mini Maestros and being part of the Head Office team?
The best thing about working for Mini Maestros is the way we come together as one. I admire the ‘family feel’ the office has and how much we support each other. I also respect the relationships I have made with all teachers and franchisees, and am grateful for the support I get from them always. This brings smiles to me each day.
- Meet the Franchisees - Jan Close - Owner/Operator of our Kingston Franchise
- Meet The Franchisees - Julia Kaplan - Owner/Operator of our Dingley/Hampton/Sandringham Franchise
- Meet the Franchisees - Kate Sadler Our Kew/Balwyn Franchisee
- Meet the Franchisees - Michelle Maglitto our Altona/Williamstown/Hoppers Crossing Franchise
- Meet The Franchisees - Lisa Marcolin Owner/Operator of Doncaster
- Meet The Franchisees - David Morgan owner/operator of Hornsby/North Epping
- Meet The Franchisees - Louise Reeder owner/operator of the Glen Waverley Franchise
- Meet the Franchisees - Kate Howard owner/operator of the Frankston/Langwarrin franchise
- Meet Our Franchisee - Chantelle Alvaro owner/operator of Montmorency/Greensborough/Eltham
- Meet Our Franchisees - Alison Cusack and Linda Repic co-owners/operators of Craigieburn & Mickleham.
- Mini Maestros At Home Educational Activities e-Pack
- Zoom Zoom Zoom With Bumblebee - By Melissa Eilers
- 7 Things to Keep your Toddler Occupied When they Have to be Quiet - By Kate Phillips, Rowville Teacher
- Contemplating During COVID - By Kate Sadler Mini Maestros Kew/Balwyn
- How Music is Like the Clothes We Wear - By Pip Hargrave
- Inter-Generational Music Making = Strengthening Friendships Through Songs and Dance by Jo Irwin, Macedon Ranges Franchisee.
- Diving Deeper - Music from Around the World - Janet Collins
- Why Have Concerts? - By Maddy Kelly, Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - Music and Mood Enhancement
- Diving Deeper - Music and Vocabulary By Kitty Skeen - Former Mini Maestros Bendigo Franchisee
- Diving Deeper - Lullaby and good night - hopefully... By Judy O'Neill
- Kodály, Orff, Dalcroze and Suzuki - By Jo Irwin - Mini Maestros Sunbury and Macedon Ranges Franchisee
- Mini Maestros Customer App
- Diving Deeper - Connection by Maddy Kelly - Mini Maestros' Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - Imagination. By Caroline Paterson - Former Wembley/Mount Hawthorn/North Perth Franchisee
- Diving Deeper - Creativity by Kitty Skeen - Former Mini Maestros Bendigo Franchisee
- Interview with Dr Anita Collins – By Esther Bertram
- Onlooker Learners - By Emma Hart, Former Mini Maestros Head Of Teaching
- Meet The Team - Ally Hvalica
- Music and Intellectual Development - By Alison Cusack & Linda Repic
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 1 of 2 By Emma Hart - Former Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- Who is your child's best teacher? Part 2 of 2 By Emma Hart - Former Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- Diving Deeper - Physical Skills - By Taryn Wright
- Inter-generational music making is building healthy communities
- Writing Music Down - by 3MBS
- Diving Deeper - Social Skills by Kate Rice
- The Importance of Repetition
- Diving Deeper - Learning to listen by Robyn Stewardson, former Coburg/Fawkner/Reservoir Franchisee
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Esther Bertram - Marketing and Franchise Development Manager
- Meet the Team - Jo Irwin
- Diving Deeper - Imagination and Music By Lisa Marcolin
- Speech Development - Stories from Parents by Annette L. Graham
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen - Former Mini Maestros Bendigo Franchisee - Part 1 of 2
- Diving Deeper - The Power of Song by Kitty Skeen - Former Mini Maestros Bendigo Franchisee - Part 2 of 2
- Meeting the Head Office Team - Maddy Kelly
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Bruce Fethers - Co-owner & Managing Director
- Diving Deeper - Dance - by Cathy Edgar
- The Senses - By Robyn Grose. - Former Preston/Northcote/Ivanhoe/Rosanna/Canterbury/Box Hill Franchisee
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Jennifer Smith - Co-owner & Music Director
- The Power of Music in Expressing Children's Emotions by Chantelle Alvaro
- Play - By Kate Howard
- Meeting The Head Office Team - Introducing Stephanie Migliore
- Relationships - By Ally Hvalica
- Developmental Milestones - By MaryRose Harrison - Former Franchisee
- Stories From Parents/Grandparents - Bobbie Carroll
- JOY by Tiff Ikin
- Music Education
- Peekaboo Scarves by Emma Hart, Former Mini Maestros Head of Teaching
- All Shapes of the World
- Music Forever
- Children of Tomorrow: Thoughts On Mindful Music Education in the Early Childhood Space
- Nurturing the Love of Music
- Music. Feel it all over.
- Mini Maestros - It's Not Just About The Children.
- The Creative Life
- 5 Simple Ways to Nurture Creativity in Our Children
- Discovering the Joy of Music
- Five Alternative Ways to Say "Well Done!"
- "Good morning Bumblebee"
- A Mini Maestros Moment
- The exchange between teacher and child
- The joy of being a new mum, and the importance of connection learning and play
- BABIES CLASSES - a very special and important time for you and your child.
- 5 Ways To Jam With Your Child At Home
- Was Your First Mini Maestros Class What You Expected?
- Learning an Instrument