Pricing and Enrolment Information
Class enrolments with Mini Maestros are for a term (normally 10 weeks) or the remaining part of the term at the time of enrolment.
Pricing depends on age group. For in-person classes in Term 2 2021, pricing for a new enrolment starts at $209 per student for the first 10 week term including a Starter Pack and Online Course or $183 for a re-enrolment. If you join part way through the term you only pay for the remaining weeks plus Starter Pack. Prices may vary in a limited number of regional locations. The total price includes:
- all equipment (our required learning aids are few but highly relevant to class participation and enjoyment) (some items are used over 2 or more years and do not need to be repurchased each year)
- our Online Course of weekly lessons that can be enjoyed as well as the in-person classes and as a back-up in case of illness
- an age specific, structured and sequential educational program developed by early childhood education experts and presented in a welcoming and diverse environment
- class delivery by carefully selected and accredited teachers who undergo training over at least 15 months and are subject to ongoing assessment
- class size limited to 10 students to ensure every child receives individual attention
- class duration of 30 to 40 minutes depending on age group.
Refer to the Find a Class Page for specific pricing by class for the remaining part of the current term.
Every in-person class enrolment in Term 2 2021 (except casual or trial classes) includes the Online Course with weekly lessons and the cost of this included in the regular enrolment price.
Trials in-person classes are offered subject to availability. We recommend a 3 week trial (as do other quality children’s programs) as it generally takes more than 1 week for a young child to familiarise themselves with new surroundings and feel comfortable before actively participating in class. 3 week trial prices generally start at $69, including components of the Starter Pack.
We do not offer free trials in all our regular classes, instead we regularly offer “Come & Try” free demonstrations at particular locations and times in order to demonstrate our class activities and explain class methodology and outcomes. You can find details of upcoming “Come & Try” free demonstrations on the Events Page. You can also make an enquiry with your local teacher regarding any introductory offers using the Contact Us button next to a class in your local area found on the Find a Class Page.
Sign up for one free lesson from our Online Courses here.
Enrolments at any time during the term are welcome and new students quickly fit into the rhythm of our classes.
Our customers say that 98% of Mini Maestros students experience a positive social outcome (such as confidence or group participation), a positive emotional outcome (such as enjoyment of learning or developing a love of music) and/or a positive developmental outcome (such as processing instructions or music skills).
We nurture confidence and joyful discovery.