Pricing and Enrolment Information
Class enrolments with Mini Maestros are for a term (normally 10 weeks) or the remaining part of the term at the time of enrolment.
Pricing depends on age group. For in-person classes in 2022, pricing for a new enrolment starts at $214 per student for the first 10 week term including a Starter Pack and Online Course. If you join part way through the term you only pay for the remaining weeks plus Starter Pack. Prices may vary in a limited number of regional locations. The total price includes:
- all equipment (our required learning aids are few but highly relevant to class participation and enjoyment) (some items are used over 2 or more years and do not need to be repurchased each year)
- our Online Course of weekly lessons that can be enjoyed as well as the in-person classes and as a back-up in case of illness
- an age specific, structured and sequential educational program developed by early childhood education experts and presented in a welcoming and diverse environment
- class delivery by carefully selected and accredited teachers who undergo training over at least 15 months and are subject to ongoing assessment
- class size limited to 10 students to ensure every child receives individual attention
- class duration of 30 to 40 minutes depending on age group.
Refer to the Find a Class Page for specific pricing by class for the remaining part of the current term.
Every in-person class enrolment in 2022 (except casual or trial classes) includes the Online Course with weekly lessons and the cost of this included in the regular enrolment price.
Trials in-person classes are offered subject to availability. We recommend a 3 week trial (as do other quality children’s programs) as it generally takes more than 1 week for a young child to familiarise themselves with new surroundings and feel comfortable before actively participating in class. 3 week trial prices generally start at $69, including components of the Starter Pack.
We do not offer free trials in all our regular classes, instead we regularly offer “Come & Try” free demonstrations at particular locations and times in order to demonstrate our class activities and explain class methodology and outcomes. You can find details of upcoming “Come & Try” free demonstrations on the Events Page. You can also make an enquiry with your local teacher regarding any introductory offers using the Contact Us button next to a class in your local area found on the Find a Class Page.
Sign up for one free lesson from our Online Courses here.
Other Information for In-Person Classes
Enrolments at any time during the term are welcome and new students quickly fit into the rhythm of our classes.
Our Online Courses start at $100 for a 10 lesson course and can be purchased here.
Our customers say that 98% of Mini Maestros students experience a positive social outcome (such as confidence or group participation), a positive emotional outcome (such as enjoyment of learning or developing a love of music) and/or a positive developmental outcome (such as processing instructions or music skills).
We nurture confidence and joyful discovery.