Enrolments with Mini Maestros are for a term (normally 10 weeks) or the remaining part of the term at the time of enrolment.
Pricing depends on age group and generally starts from a total price of $191 per student for the first 10 week term including a starter pack and $165 for subsequent terms. (Less for a shorter term. Prices may vary in a limited number of regional locations.) The total price includes:
- all equipment (our required learning aids are minimal but highly relevant to class participation and enjoyment) (some items are used over 2 or more years and do not need to be repurchased each year)
- an age specific, structured and sequential educational program developed by early childhood education experts
- class delivery by carefully selected and accredited teachers who undergo training over at least 15 months and are subject to ongoing assessment
- class size limited to 10 students to ensure every child receives individual attention
- class duration of 30 to 45 minutes depending on age group.
Our customers say that 98% of Mini Maestros students experience a positive social outcome (such as confidence or group participation), a positive emotional outcome (such as enjoyment of learning or developing a love of music) and/or a positive developmental outcome (such as processing instructions or music skills).
We nurture confidence and joyful discovery.
Refer to the Find a Class Page for specific pricing by class. This website accepts enrolments for Term 2 2017. Term 3 commences 17 July. To enquire about Term 3 classes use the “contact us with a question” link against the class of your choice.
Enrolments at any time during the term are welcome and new students quickly fit into the rhythm of our classes.